As a BI Consultant you will be responsible for supporting primarily the global Shared Service Center organisation as well as Global IT. You will also be getting involved in other projects & workstreams that will cut across the Pandora business landscape. You will have a deep knowledge about financial reporting, processes and systems and be the one who understands the complete process from order to financial statement. Supporting Global IT with mainly operational BI solutions is also key for the role to ensure high performing global IT organisation.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Responsible for closely engaging with Shared Service Centers on operational, strategic and reporting and solutions to ensure efficiency,
- Be the anchor for Global BI organization within SSC and support with expert knowledge and SSC processes and ERP on various projects,
- You will lead in the analysis of data, working to improve accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes and implementations of processes, systems and more,
- Drive the agenda of taking BI and analytics solutions within Finance, SSC and IT to next level when it comes to maturity,
- BI Consulting Collaboration; BI Governance; Visualisation of reporting on Pandora One Stop Shop; Trusted business partner; Deliver of ongoing consultant value add projects & workstreams; Delivering Business Impact Stories; Data Trust Accuracy; Business Connector.
The mid-term objective is to swiftly support the business units you are responsible for and deliver on ongoing and new business initiatives.
Outcome 3-6 Months
- Assessment & timely accurate reporting on business-critical KPIs and all related parameters to support business decisions,
- Support maturing SSC and IT on BI and analytics,
- Support process optimisation within SSC and replace legacy solutions.
- Assessment of current reporting to ensure fit for business units & ready for launch on new Pandora platform. Drive simplification and transparency within new and existing reporting solutions,
- Ensure alignment between SSC and Global Finance BI requirements and roadmap together with rest of Business Consulting team,
- Timely, accurate reporting monitoring & workstreams delivered with consultancy value add business impact commentary,
- Regularly deliver on value add insights & analytics programs,
- Build close connection to your SSC and IT stakeholders to ensure needs are being met. Identify gaps and prioritise against ongoing roadmaps,
- Be the preferred contact point for SSC and IT stakeholders when it comes to data, reporting and analytics demand,
- Plan accordingly with the wider team for critical Pandora yearly events to ensure we have appropriate insight reporting in place to service management requirements e.g. Product Launch Effectiveness; Black Friday; Singles Day etc.
- Cluster: Ongoing collaboration with BI, Analytics & Insight professionals of clusters to share knowledge and enable an expert virtual ‘community of specialists’ globally,
- BI Group: Build out key collaborative relationships with the different units within the BI Global services group,
- Culture and governance – A strengthened data-driven culture within the group, with BI driven by a strong business focus and a BI team that serves as single point of contact, ensuring business-driven prioritization, focus and collaboration,
- Will have advanced, and furthered the foundation towards the advancement of, data analytics, predictive analysis and other leading utilization of BI.
New office location in proximity to Metro Wilanowska!
For more information about our Shared Service Centre please visit:
Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych ujawnionych w dokumentach aplikacyjnych jest Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Pani/Pana dane osobowe przetwarzane będą w celu przeprowadzenia procesu rekrutacji. Bez odrębnej zgody Pani/Pana dane osobowe nie będą udostępniane odbiorcom danych w rozumieniu art. 7 pkt 6 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych. Przysługuje Pani/Panu prawo dostępu do treści danych oraz możliwość ich poprawiania. Podanie danych jest dobrowolne, jednakże bez ich podania nie jest możliwe zrealizowanie celu, o którym mowa wyżej.
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.