PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) is part of Pandora Group, one of the
world’s largest jewelry brands. SSC was established in Warsaw in 2012 and is
responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA
entities across the EMEA region.
The current structure of SSC is now during the process of transforming into professional GBS (Global Business Services).
Treasury/AP Accountant in our Financial Shared Service Centre for EMEA Region in Warsaw will ensure that all bank transactions are processed with efficiency and quality according to predefined standards, as well as handle and take ownership of queries from customers in a timely manner.
- Perform electronic and manual bank payments,
- Process payroll and tax payments,
- Book bank statements on a daily basis,
- Perform bank reconciliations,
- Handle foreign exchange rates processes,
- Perform month-end close activities,
- Prepare and submit documentation for internal controls (maintaining deadlines and good quality),
- Process AP/cash transactions including accruals, corrections and journal entries,
- Assist with the cash flow forecasting for the local markets, and make sure cash centralization is in place,
- Be in contact with the local banks in case of any issues,
- Handle internal customer inquiries and inquiries from outsourcing partners or authorities,
- Deliver services timely and in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures,
- Update work instructions,
- Prepare documentation for external audit,
- Identify opportunities for process improvement regarding quality and productivity,
- Archive bank related documents.
New office location in proximity to Metro Wilanowska!
For more information about our Shared Service Centre please visit:
Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych ujawnionych w dokumentach aplikacyjnych jest Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Pani/Pana dane osobowe przetwarzane będą w celu przeprowadzenia procesu rekrutacji. Bez odrębnej zgody Pani/Pana dane osobowe nie będą udostępniane odbiorcom danych w rozumieniu art. 7 pkt 6 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych. Przysługuje Pani/Panu prawo dostępu do treści danych oraz możliwość ich poprawiania. Podanie danych jest dobrowolne, jednakże bez ich podania nie jest możliwe zrealizowanie celu, o którym mowa wyżej.
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.