IT Contract and Vendor Manager
PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) is part of Pandora Group, one of the
world’s largest jewelry brands. SSC was established in Warsaw in 2012 and is
responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA
entities across the EMEA region.
Your new team
Pandora is strengthening the IT Vendor Management team within the newly constructed IT competence center based in Warsaw, which constitutes an extension of Pandora IT global structures. You will have an opportunity to enter an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can‑do spirited, passionate, performance driven people.
IT Vendor Management is a close-knit team of 5 members that covers the full life-circle of Pandora IT vendors and aims at achieving the best possible vendor performance in tune with cost optimization and transparency in Pandora’s vendor landscape.
Your next role
We are looking for our 6th member who is a self-motivated, result-oriented mature professional with a sense of humor, well‑developed team‑spirit and an ability to motivate others to deliver results.
The IT Contract and Vendor Manager reports to the Director of Contract and Vendor Management and is responsible for contract management with emphasis on contractual standard term development for various IT services and interaction in several IT projects in order to ensure a smooth collaboration with vendors. This includes:
- Participation in evaluation of vendors,
- Interaction and coordination with Legal, Procurement and the IT team whenever relevant,
- Writing contract text in accordance with legal frameworks and templates,
- Uncovering relevant demands in the contract production process,
- Uncovering potential risks in order to reach optimal and robust contracts,
- Securing an internal team-spirit and back-up for colleagues,
- Cost reduction opportunities visualization and realization,
- Monitoring and defining service levels and KPI’s,
- Follow-up on deliverables and advise service improvement initiatives,
- Streamlining reporting across contracts,
- Working closely with Suppliers and internal teams to optimize the reporting setup.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 years of of global business experience in delivering high quality IT contract text,
- ITIL, Prince2, contract management skills,
- Skills on deliverables and KPIs,
- Legal flair,
- IT operations, support and project knowledge and experience,
- English verbal and written communication skills
- High personal integrity and discretion.
Knowledge of contract frameworks including:
- Performance management
- Financial management
- Optimization management
- Compliance management
- Dispute management
- Time management
The ideal candidate is expected to bring sound experience with contract and vendor management and be able to contribute with knowledge and counseling to large IT-projects with global impact.
You have worked before with global vendors. You have the experience with both policies and processes as well as the dynamics of daily IT operation. You are used to handle various questions from users outside of IT and are able to be communicative in a positive way.
What you’ll get in return
You will join a fast-growing, recognizable retail brand, where concern for the employees is always a number one priority, demonstrated by cherishing three core values: pride, passion and performance, bound together by mutual trust.
The company offers a contract of employment together with a benefit package including:
- Medical and dental care for employees and their closest family,
- Life insurance program and assistance services package,
- Multisport card and other benefits available on our online cafeteria platform,
- Work-life balance initiatives and flexible working hours,
- Home Office possibilities,
- Pension Program (PPE),
- Internal & External trainings,
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (ergonomic office desks and chairs, free coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruits).
New office location in proximity to Metro Wilanowska!
For more information about our Shared Service Centre please visit:
Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych ujawnionych w dokumentach aplikacyjnych jest Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Pani/Pana dane osobowe przetwarzane będą w celu przeprowadzenia procesu rekrutacji. Bez odrębnej zgody Pani/Pana dane osobowe nie będą udostępniane odbiorcom danych w rozumieniu art. 7 pkt 6 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych. Przysługuje Pani/Panu prawo dostępu do treści danych oraz możliwość ich poprawiania. Podanie danych jest dobrowolne, jednakże bez ich podania nie jest możliwe zrealizowanie celu, o którym mowa wyżej.
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.